[Reader-list] My article: ‘Changing climate poses threat of major conflicts within Pakistan,’ in Merinews, India

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 16:33:02 IST 2012

Dear
Friends,

The impact
of changing climate in Pakistan exhibits symptoms of increase in the number of
extremists' sanctuaries, wars between Sindh and Punjab, mass migrations, rise
in urban violence and vote-bank loss for liberal parties. 'Changing climate
poses threat of major conflicts within Pakistan,' my article has published
today in MERINEWS, India.

http://www.merinews.com/article/changing-climate-poses-threat-of-major-conflicts-within-pakistan/15874091.shtml

Regards,

Zulfiqar
Shah
The
Institute for Social Movements, Pakistan
www.ismpak.org