[Reader-list] Global Warming (Nagraj Adve's post)

Nagraj Adve nagraj.adve at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:19:48 IST 2012

It's funny that of all people the article quotes Kevin Trenberth, given his
body of work on climate change.
The WSJ article and statement seem to have regressed to basics, questioning
warming itself. Last I remember, even Sarah Palin had moved away from such
a position. These scientists should talk to some of the marginal farmers I
met in Panchmahals district in eastern Gujarat last year, where the dew was
getting affected because of the warmer winters, harming the maize crop and
consequently their food security.
I could go on and on, but with some folks, no amount of 'evidence' of
different kinds will suffice.