[Reader-list] Fwd: Invitation for my film...

Magic Lantern Foundation magiclantern.foundation at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:51:30 IST 2012

Apologies for cross posting

Dear friends,
I write to invite you to the screening of a new documentary by Nakul
Sawhney on the resistance against "honour" crimes and Khap Panchayats .

Name: Izzatnagari ki Asabhya Betiyaan (The Immoral Daughters in the Land of
Honour)
Direction: Nakul Singh Sawhney
Duration: 93 minutes (English Subtitled)
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oP4aw_lAlc

Venue: Auditorium, Alliance Francaise, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Time: 6 pm

Do please attend and spread the word.
best,
Gargi Sen

Newsclick and Magic Lantern Foundation

invite you to the screening of

Izzatnagari ki Asabhya Betiyaan
(The Immoral Daughters in the Land of Honour)

Directed by- Nakul Singh Sawhney

A documentary film on the resistance against "honour" crimes and Khap
Panchayats.

*Trailer of the film*- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oP4aw_lAlc