[Reader-list] : Section 9 issued in Fatehabad, urgent intervention needed

asit das asit1917 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:11:24 IST 2012

dear friends,

section 9 of the land acquisition act has been issued at Fatehabad, Haryana
to forcibly acquire land for the proposed Gorakhpur Nuclear Power Plant in
Fatehabad district, Haryana.
With this the struggle against the Gorakhpur Nuclear Power Plant has
reached a crucial life and death stage.
please write to the Prime Minister and Chief Minister of Haryana to
withdraw the land acquisition notice and scrap the project.
I request the anti-nuclear struggle solidarity groups to take up the matter
urgently and intervene seriously.
It will be nice if we could demonstrate in front of Haryana Bhawan in Delhi
and submit a memorandum to the Haryana CM. i also request the anti- nuclear
movements to initiate the signature campaigns and issue press release.

With regards
Asit