[Reader-list] Celebrated Pakistani author Mohammed Hanif in conversation with Barkha Dutt today at India Habitat Centre, 7 pm onwards

Shabnam Srivastava printpurple at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:48:47 IST 2012

Dear friends,

This is Shabnam from Publicity at Random House India and am sharing the
invite again with all Caferati members for a very special event that
Random House India is organizing with celebrated Pakistani author, Mohammed
Hanif in conversation with Barkha Dutt at Stein Auditorium, India Habitat
Centre on 25th January. Do join in at the Facebook events page for this -
http://www.facebook.com/events/236369496441176/

For those who didn't go to Jaipur for the literature fest and for those in
love with literature, this is the perfect opportunity to not miss out on
meeting an author like Mohammed Hanif. This book event is also exciting as
it is contemporary fiction from the sub-continent. Also, there is the
articulate Barkha Dutt in conversation with Hanif and the combination is
sure to be a very riveting watch. And the open house Q and A, following the
interaction between Hanif and Barkha, will be made more meaningful with
the participation of an interested, engaged audience.

We have organized it in such a way, that it is open to all and at
the centrally located India Habitat Centre [Stein Auditorium]. It starts at
7pm on 25th January, a Wednesday and is followed by book-signing by Hanif
and refreshments. I will be grateful if you could kindly help me with this
and with spreading the awareness.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Please get in touch for more
details- Shabnam [ssrivastava at randomhouse.co.in]
--
Regards,
Shabnam