[Reader-list] Narratives of Punjab & My experiments with the "faith"

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:11:55 IST 2012

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kabir-khan/narratives-of-punjab/475962622431227

*Narratives of Punjab*

There is a *Thakurdwara* (Temple) of *Vaishnava* saint Ramdas in
Ramtatwali, Hoshiarpur District.

Swami Ramdas belonged to the age of Sikh rule under Maharaj Ranjit Singh.
Once he was meditating in the lower hills of Shivalik range. He felt
hungry. While walking down he found the *Dhoona* of a Sufi saint. He
prepared his food there. Muslim saint was amused to see the *Vaishnava
*preparing
food in his abode. (to read the whole visit the link above)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/kabir-khan/my-experiments-with-the-faith/475621892465300
My experiments with the "faith"

There is lot of confusion everywhere around me, about my faith. Some think
that I am a Moslem while others believe that I am a Hindu or may be a Sikh.
I rarely opened my cards. With this note I am not clarifying anything but
adding fuel to the confusion.

So here is my story. (to read the whole visit the link above)

With deep regards

कबीर/کبیر

Phone: 00-91-85-68-084-079

email: kabi <kabir_khan1989 at hotmail.com>rkhan1989 at gmail.com