[Reader-list] JASHNEBACHPAN: EXTENSION OF DATE FOR JASHN-E-BACHPAN / BHARAT RANG MAHOTSAV-XV:'Call for Entries'

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Jul 5 22:43:09 IST 2012

EXTENSION OF DATE FOR JASHN-E-BACHPAN

The last date for receiving applications for plays / productions from theatre groups/institutions working with/ for children to participate in `Jashnebachpan 2012' (Theatre Festival for Children), scheduled to be held during November, 2012. has been extended to 25th July 2012. Applications, complete in all respects, should reach along with the DVD of your play at the office::
National School of Drama, T.I.E. Co.,
Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road,
New Delhi – 110 001,

Latest by 25th July, 2012.
Enq.:+91-11- 23389054, 23389402, 23382821 Ext. 37

Download Form http://nsd.gov.in/Annexure_A_JB.doc

Terms n Conditions http://nsd.gov.in/JASHNEBACHPAN-TERM-CONDITIONS.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BHARAT RANG MAHOTSAV-XV
'Call for Entries'

We invite proposals for participation in the National School of Drama's 15th annual international theatre festival.
Bharat Rang Mahotsav, which will be held in New Delhi from the 1st to 3rd week of January 2013. Final dates will be confirmed later. The festival will feature work by directors, theatre groups and drama institutions from India and abroad and will showcase outstanding productions that have been performed for the public before 20th August 2012.
Proposals are invited from interested theatre groups. Applications are to be submitted by 31st August 2012, on a perscribed form that can be downloaded from our website www.nsd.gov.in or obtained by writing to:

The Director,
National School of Drama,
Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road,
New Delhi 110001.
The form should be accompanied by a clear recording of the production in VCD/DVDNHS format along with the written consent of the playwright so as to avoid any future copyright problem. A detailed synopsis and scene-wise summary in English or Hindi would also be required. While subtitles are not compulsory for applying, we would welcome them wherever possible.
Only one production per each theatre group (in any language) will be accepted. The selection of plays for the festival will be done by a committee of theatre experts whose decision will be final and binding.
Further information will be available on our website as well as at the School.

Phones: 011-23388249, 23073647
Fax : 23384288
Email : nationalschoolofdrama at gmail.com

Newspaper Advt. http://nsd.gov.in/Call4Entries.jpg