[Reader-list] KIMFF 2012- Call for Entries

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Jul 6 15:24:37 IST 2012

KIMFF 2012: CALL FOR ENTRIES

Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival 2012
7 – 11 December 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal

The 10th edition of annual and competitive Kathmandu International
Mountain Film Festival (KIMFF) will be organised by Himal Association
from 7 – 11 December 2012. By screening some of the most recent and
exciting films about mountain people, sports, environment, cultures
and societies from various corners of the world KIMFF seeks to
celebrate the complexity and diversity of mountain life.

We are, at the moment, soliciting entries for the festival, and we
hope you can participate by sending relevant films you may have
directed or produced in the last two years. We look forward to your
involvement in KIMFF 2012.

Besides regular screening, KIMFF 2012 will also be screening a package
of education related films. Therefore, we request the filmmakers to
send the films that are related with problem in education, case
studies and so on.

The entry form and information brochure are available for download  at
www.kimff.org

Please visit us at www.kimff.org for more detail.

The submission deadline for the entries is 15 September 2012.

Interested filmmakers are requested to mark the following timeline:
1 January 2010: 		Films made after this date are eligible
15 September 2012: 		Late date for submission of entry
1 November 2012: 		Final selection of entries
15 November 2012: 		Last date for submission of final print
7 – 11 December 2012: 	Holding of KIMFF 2012

Ms. Ramyata Limbu
Festival Director
Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival
Himal Association
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Mailing address:
P.O. Box 166