[Reader-list] The Columbus International Film + Video Festival (CIFVF):Our 2012 Call For Entries is now open. Entry Deadline is July 1.

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Jun 29 10:16:48 IST 2012

CIFVF
The Columbus International Film + Video Festival (CIFVF) is the longest running film festival in the USA! We show films that you can’t see anywhere else. 2011′s main festival week was November 16-20. The 60th CIFVF will be held in November with our big Movies+Mead Award Night on November 17, 2012.

Our 2012 Call For Entries is now open. Entry Deadline is July 1. Please go to our submit page to enter.
http://www.chrisawards.org/submit/
You are able to submit to the Festival in one of two ways:
You can download and entry form here and mail us your entry
http://www.chrisawards.org/download/CIFVF%20CFE-12%20v5.pdf

If you need to pay your entry fee with plastic please pay via paypal here and then mail us your entry form and dvd with the paypal info as well. Thanks.

Or you can enter via WithOutABox