[Reader-list] 7th Gorakhpur Film Festival, March 23- 26, 2012

sanjay joshi joproductions at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 00:00:21 IST 2012

Dear All,
You are invited for Cinema of Resistance Initiative's 23rd and Gorakhpur's 7th edition of Film Festival. The festival is schedule for March 23 to 26, 2012. Festival venue is Sarvodaya Hall, Nipal Club Campus, In front of RTO Office, Civil Lines, Gorakhpur. Like other Cinema of Resistance film festivals this festivals is also free from any kind of formal invitation or entry pass.
Cinema of Resistance Initiative is initiated by Jan Sanskriti Manch's film group The Group in 2006. It believes in peoples funding and  rejects all kinds of corporate, non governmental and governmental sponsorship. Now it is engaged in 10 regular centers in  5 Indian states.
Anybody who is interested in joining 7th Gorakhpur Film Festival can come and enjoy Cinema of Resistance initiative. For a comfortable and reasonable stay in Gorakhpur you may contact to convener of Gorakhpur Film Society Manoj Singh. The contact details of Manoj Singh is given below.
Manoj Singh
91-9415282206 Email : manoj.singh2171 at gmail.com

Very soon we will be publishing detail schedule at our face book page i.e. on cinemaofresistance.

Regards,
Sanjay Joshi
Convener, National Initiative for Cinema of Resistance
91-981157426 Email: thegroup.jsm at gmail.com