[Reader-list] Support NGO Khushii

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed May 23 15:56:32 IST 2012

Hi,

In the last decade, social development has become increasingly prominent in India. Individuals and organizations have realized that besides succeeding in their chosen lines of work, it is also vital to build trustworthy and sustainable relationships with the community at large.

Against this backdrop, Khushii (Kinship for Humanitarian, Social and Holistic Intervention in India) proposes the following options you, as an individual and/or an organization, can contribute to put India's development on a faster track through Khushii's various social causes:

Option 1: Charity Sale at Your Store

A “charity sale weekend” can be planned at your store, where Khushii receives a certain percentage of confirmed sales. To support this sale, Khushii will notify its own database of India's elite personalities through invitations, online media, and so on. Additionally, Khushii might take on more responsibilities, if and when needed.

Upon receipt of the promised proceeds, Khushii will utilize the funds to support a cause of your choice under our WAF initiative.

Option 2: Direct Donation to Khushii

A direct donation of a certain amount, as decided by you and/or your management, can be made to Khushii to support a cause of your choice under our WAF initiative.

Option 3: Exclusive Event In Aid of Khushii

An exclusive event can be planned with Khushii, in aid of Khushii. Similar to charity sale, a certain percentage of the proceeds will come to Khushii to support a cause of your choice under our WAF initiative.

Khushii will invite its own list of elite personalities through invitations, online media, etc. Additionally, Khushii might take on more responsibilities, if and when needed.

Option 4: World Action Forum Membership

The World Action Forum (WAF) initiative by Khushii is a membership program for corporate houses who want to satisfy their CSR with ratified NGOs. You can choose the mandate of your choice, and we will manage and monitor the project(s) to ensure your CSR is satisfied honorably with transparency and accountability.

Option 5: Support a Project

Our WAF mandates include Art, Sports & Culture, Education, Environment, Employability, Disability, Healthcare, Philanthropy, Rural Development, and Senior Citizen Assist. You can either support an existing project, or start a new project with one of our esteemed NGO members.

ABOUT KHUSHII:
Khushii – Kinship for Humanitarian, Social and Holistic Intervention in India – is a non-governmental organization located in New Delhi, working since 2003 for the inclusive and equitable development of India. Our team is led by legendary cricketer, Mr Kapil Dev, and a group of like-minded philanthropists, who have a collective vision of placing India's social development on a faster track.

Khushii currently runs three schools in Sangam Vihar and Devli, plus provides financial and workforce assistance to member-NGOs pan-India through our initiative called the World Action Forum, which seeks to connect corporate houses with ratified NGOs all across India for better development at the grassroots level under the 9 mandates – Art, Sports & Culture, Education, Environment, Employability, Disability, Healthcare, Philanthropy, Rural Development, and Senior Citizen Assist.

You can find information about our projects and events at our website – www.khushii.org – and our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/KhushiiNGO – so kindly have a look.

For more information, contact Ankitaa Dalmia, Senior Coordinator - Business Development, at ankitaagd at anksimage.com and/or 011-46200700 Extn: 725