[Reader-list] Bangladesh government has blocked my website for the poem “Anti State”: Join the Petition

William Gomes williamgomes.org at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:15:56 IST 2012

Dear All,

Bangladesh government has blocked my website www.williamgomes.org for
writing and publishing the poem Änti State”. I have taken the pen and they
have taken the censorship tools. I have broken the silence. Please take
your pen and break the silence.

Please give your comment on this poem with your name and professional
identity.

Please send your comment within 1st June2012 . The  comments will send to
the Media around the world.

I believe that Censorship is a possible way for the powerful to terminate
individualism; and promotes governmental coercion and totalitarianism. Some
people urge that restrictions are valid only if they are for the sake of a
greater good, a greater liberty. But I believe that Censorship is a
restriction that is not for greater liberty, but for the deprivation of
liberty.
I strongly protest about the Block of my website www.williamgomes.org
I do publish rights based issues and the poems i wrote again is regarding
rights .
There should not be any reason to block my site and it is clearly
violations of right to freedom of expression.

The poem - http://www.williamgomes.org/anti-state/

Thanks

William Gomes

Links :1.http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/headlinenewsd.php?hnewsid=3540