[Reader-list] CALL TO OBSERVE BLACK DAY TO PROTEST POSCO PACT -22ND JUNE 2012

asit das asit1917 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:07:53 IST 2012

 Dear Comrade and Friends,

Revolutionary Greetings  !

Cordially inviting you to be a part of the resistance on the 22nd of June,
as like every year even this year we are coming in unison to symbolise it
as a black day in protest against the black MoU signed between the Odisha
Government and POSCO in the year 2005.

We the people have been resisting and revolting against this crony
capitalism since the last seven years going through insurmountable
hardships and repression in the hands of the unholy nexus of the state and
POSCO.

In this juncture, we are seeking all your effort and help to make this day
a symbol of resistance. Come comrades and friends, join hands with us to
make this a voice that would bring throughout the world spreading hope and
courage across.

On that day in Patnahat village of Dhinkia Gram Panchyat, we shall be
having amongst us our dear comrade A.B. BARDHAN and other eminent leaders
from different political parties,  mass movements, intellectuals,
journalists, etc. We would be raising in unison against this act and
demanding the clamp down on this murderous project POSCO.

Here is an open invitation to all of you to help us make this event a great
symbol of appraisal against the anti-people institutions. We request you to
come with your own ideas of protest. You can lodge your protest through
Nukad dance, street play, placard,  banner etc. We also request you to
organise demonstration & meetings at your places and invite people there.

We are expecting you to also help us by contributing in any possible way
according to your capacity. As your support shall be the strength of the
people.

With our due acknowledgement to your efforts of making this a successful
symbol of this milieu.

 Zindabad !

In Solidarity,

Prashant Paikary

Spokesperson, POSCO Pratirodh Sangram Samiti

Mobile no-09437571547

E-Mail - prashantpaikary at gmail.com

*How to Reach *

·        Board the train Puri-Paradeep passenger at 7am from Bhubaneswar
and 8.30 am from Cuttack.

·        Get down at the station Bada Bandha ( Before Paradeep Railway
station ) at 10 am ( the distance from Bada bandha to Patnahat is 7 KM away
)

·        Public meeting at Patanahat  120’clock to 3 PM at Balithitha

·        Return by the train Paradeep – Puri Passanger  from Bada Bandha at
5.30 pm