[Reader-list] Design workshop on “Videography for Creative Professionals”, Date 06-10 June 2012, at NID, Ahmedabad

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu May 31 16:04:27 IST 2012

DearSir or Madam:

NationalInstitute of Design is pleased to announce a national workshop on “Videography forCreative Professionals”.It will be conducted in our campus at NID, Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India from 06-10June 2012 (5-day non residential programme).

Thisworkshop will cover all esthetical aspect of Videography for cinematiccommunication .This workshop intends to expose the participants to VideographyProduction & Process, Understanding the basic and advanced usages ofdifferent principles involved, thumb rules, techniques, etc. The workshop willbe conducted by the experienced faculty and other distinguished designprofessionals. It focuses on imparting knowledge of design as a strategic toolfor maximum profitability and for winning in fierce competition. It will alsoexpose the participants to the role of Videography Design and its contributionin translating innovative design and developing ideas into market success. Itthus helps in synergize the participants to create and apply the design processin evaluating and conquering markets with their products, services and designstrategies under different market constraints.

Allin all, this programme will establish a design link between the usages oflearnt videography techniques, experiences in marketplace, besides using designas a strategic tool for staying ahead in a fiercely competitive marketscenario.

Weare enclosing the required details of the workshop. If you have any furtherqueries, please contact the undersigned through email – ipp at nid.edu,industryprogrammes at nid.eduormay visit our website www.nid.edu for more details. We also requestto put this notice up on your organisation notice board or circulate among theinterested.

We look forward for yourparticipation,

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Rupali Sinha- 93281 36526