[Reader-list] Stop Shiv Sena and MNS Goons from Terrorising Maharashtra

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:03:46 IST 2012

Please join this Facebook group to show your solidarity with the
people who are struggling against the violence unleashed by SS/MNS and
Maharashtra Police:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170636984876/

This group has nothing against Marathi as a language, or
Maharashtrians as a people. But India and Indians can no longer
tolerate the terrorism unleashed on the non-Marathis by the members of
MNS in Mumbai and the rest of Maharashtra. All Indians (and even
peace-loving non-Indians) have the right to live and work in
Mumbai/Bombay or anywhere in Maharashtra, and speak whatever language
they wish to speak. We also have to right to use the name Bombay for
the city as we have been using for decades. No one can force anyone to
follow only Marathi language, or only Mumbai. Hindi and all other
national languages have as much right to be used in Maharashtra as
Marathi. Please don't terrorize this country in the name of one
language and one culture.

Stop Shiv Sena and MNS Goons from Terrorising Maharashtra