[Reader-list] Delhi, September 16th - I Say Organic presents Dirt! The Movie

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Tue Sep 11 22:25:51 IST 2012

Hey all,

Wanted to invite to a screening of Dirt, an official Sundance selection, at India Habitat Center on September 16th organized I Say Organic.

Date: Sunday, September 16 | Time: 7 pm t 9 pm | Venue: Gulmohar Hall, India Habitat Center

The movie will be followed by a discussion featuring guest speaker Rajeev Betne from Toxics Link and moderated by me. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/174818905987435/

 Trailor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKPcuwOOGqY

 Synopsis: Dirt might be just what you sweep off your floors but this rapidly deteriorating resource is the reason for all life on Earth. Wit
hout dirt, there is no food! The movie, containing inspirational and humorous elements, highlights the impacts of "human development" on soil, why this calls for urgency, and what we can do to ensure this resource is preserved, and in return ensure our own survival. You will leave with a new appreciation for the ground beneath your feet!

--

Ashmeet Kapoor
Founder & CEO, I Say Organic

ashmeet at isayorganic.com | skype: ashmeet  | Linkedin