[Reader-list] Fwd: CALL FOR UNITED STRUGGLE AT GOVINDPUR village AGAINST POSCO's FORCEFUL LAND ACQUISITION

Asit Das asit1917 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 04:46:14 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alter nate <noposco at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Subject: CALL FOR UNITED STRUGGLE AT GOVINDPUR village AGAINST POSCO's
FORCEFUL LAND ACQUISITION
To: Asit Das <asit1917 at gmail.com>

We earnestly appeal to all the political parties, activists, intellectuals,
students, friends and well wishers to join us the call on *joint peaceful
and democratic fight at Govindpur against forceful acquisition of land.*

Our people are continuing the democratic struggle till POSCO Company
withdraws from the area.   Your presence will certainly help  in scaling up
our opposition.

We are apprehensive that from Monday ( 29th April, 20130 ) the Government
of Odisha, is all set to forcefully enter and acquire our land on behalf of
South Korea based Pohang Steel Company (POSCO).

At this juncture, we urge all our friends and well wishers to join us in
the stuggle and build a mass opinion against the POSCO project.

In solidarity,

Prashant Paikary -09437571547

Spokesperson, Posco Pratirodh Sangram Samiti (PPSS)

*Road Map  *

·        Board the train Puri-Paradeep passenger at 7am from Bhubaneswar
and 8.30 am from Cuttack.

·        Get down at the station Bada Bandha ( Before Paradeep Railway
station ) at 10 am ( the distance from Bada bandha to Balithutha is 4 KM
away )