[Reader-list] Sign the petition - National Campaign for People's Right to Information

Anubha Singh anubha.gnc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:04:04 CDT 2013

Dear All

If not already signed I think we really need to endorse this petition. You
will probably agree that this directly impacts all of us and we would all
rather be directly involved in this process of change than being mute
spectators to it!

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/shri-manmohan-singh-prime-minister-government-of-india-save-rti-act-from-amendments?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=30589&alert_id=ayiqVzPzjG_sxIwpPCCXq

Thanks and Regards
Anubha