[Reader-list] IDPA Sunday Screenings

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Aug 7 05:34:13 CDT 2013

Dear Friends,

As you may know that the Indian Documentary Producers' Association (IDPA) is collaborating with Govtof Maharashtra (Film City) to screen some of the Award winning andinteresting Documentaries and Short films every Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm, atthe Mini Theatre of P.L. Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy atRavindra Natya Mandir Complex, Prabhadevi, Mumbai.

We are happy to inform you thatsince the humble beginning in May 2013 the popularity of this endeavor hasgrown beyond our initial estimate and all the shows are running ‘House full.’

So far we have screened filmsmade by many veteran filmmakers as well as the upcoming and promising filmmakers. Most of them have been highly appreciated by the enthusiastic audienceswho flock to the shows despite all weather problems.

We have also made it a pointto invite the film makers, wherever possible, to interact with the audience and both sides seem toenjoy this opportunity.

In the near future we plan to takethis movement to many other cities as well.

However, if we have tocontinue this run of success, we need active support from all of you. We needto add more and more interesting short films and documentaries to ourrepertoire to nurture the involvement of the audiences.

So, we request you to send usthe DVDs of your projects-new or old- that you would like to show. Also pleasesend the synopsis and your career details with the DVDs to IDPA office.

We await your activeresponse.

With Regards

Sanskar Desai,                                        UshaDeshpande
Gen. Secretary,                                  Coordinatoron behalf of IDPA
IDPA

Address

Indian Documentary Producers' Association (IDPA)

223, Famous Cine Building, 2nd Floor,
20, Dr. E. Moses Road,
Mahalaxmi
Mumbai 400 011.