[Reader-list] who 'owns' Kashmir/the North East?

Sharan Lal sharanlal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:32:00 CST 2013

How we love to make 'baat ka batangar'. Would love to know the source of
the information "occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly".

Also, has it been documented that "The Pakistani representative jumped up
furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't
there then.'", as all proceedings of the UN General Assembly usually is.

Or this is as much a figment of our imagination and another irresponsible
creating for some frivolous discussion on a serious issue based on hearsay,
and worse, unscientific, undocumented myth.

If indeed there is proof of this exchange with the UN, then and only then
we should get to the next level, i.e. the merit and de-merits of its
contents.

Sharan

*Ashish Sharan Lal*
Alleya and Associates