[Reader-list] Police action on our protest camp in Delhi

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 07:17:26 CST 2013

Dear All

Connaught Place, Delhi in the late hours yesterday took action against our
protest camp (as well as a couple other camps) took away
our banner, personal luggage and other stuff when we went out in the city for
dinner; however the stuff was later on given back!

Finally, we
re-installed our banners, play cards, and other stuff early this morning. Delhi
Police returned the stuff; however a couple of documents were missing. No
worries! I always have the back-up of the data! Thankful to the activists from
Delhi, Rajasthan and Kerala for their good will visit. Special thanks to Dr.
Raghvanshi, Rao ji,and Rajni Kant who visited us today. Thanks to other
activists who came to our camp to know what has happened yesterday. Thanks to
the friends who phoned, emailed and sent sms. We are especially thankful to the
university students from Chennai who visited us a couple of days ago and were
keen to know what has happened with us.

Regards,

Zulfiqar Shah
New Delhi, India