[Reader-list] (no subject)

Ujwala Samarth ujwala_samarth at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 13 00:13:32 CST 2013

I am sharing this blog by Mazin Qumsiyeh <mazin at qumsiyeh.org> which describes the way interested parties on all sides of the Israel-Palestinian divide, government and industry,  are pushing through the Red-Dead Sea project which will further destabilise an ecologically damaged and fragile region.

http://popular-resistance.blogspot.com/2013/12/snow-and-subserviance.html