[Reader-list] FEMINA FAST FICTION: Be a short story writer!

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Dec 15 03:49:37 CST 2013

ABOUT FEMINA FAST FICTION

Femina Fast Fiction introduces aspiring writers to voracious readers, on the go.

If you are an amateur writer, submit an original short story of 500 to 2000 words.

If we like what we read, you will get published on Feminafastfiction.com, where your story will reach Femina's large reader base.

The best stories will also be published in the magazine every quarter.

And if you love to read fiction but are starved for time, then Femina Fast Fiction is the perfect place for you to discover, follow and share the works of talented new writers.

And if you're really starved for time, dip into super fast fiction on Twitter by following the action on #FeminaFF.