[Reader-list] 4th Siliguri International Short & Documentary Film Festival

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Dec 29 02:59:44 CST 2013

Dear Friends,

We are happy to announce that the 4th Siliguri International Short & Documentary Film Festival organized by Siliguri Cine Society (affiliated to the Federation of Film Societies of India) is going to be held from 29th to 31st January 2014 at Siliguri, the 2nd largest city of West Bengal, at the foothills of the Darjeeling-Himalayas, 582KM away from Kolkata. Its a competitive festival. Films of any genre from any country in any format with English subtitles made within the period 2011-2013 with a duration of NOT more than 30 minutes are eligible for the festival. There is NO entry fee.

Please send two DVDs along with the entry form duly filled in at the following address before 15th January 2014:

4th Siliguri International Short & Documentary Film Festival
C/O The General Secretary, Siliguri Cine Society
Himalayan Nature and Adventure Foundation
Nivedita Market, Hospital Road
Siliguri - 734001
West Bengal, India
Ph: +913532430856

On behalf of the festival, I also request you to spread the news amongst the intending filmmakers / film schools / film academies / press & media so that a good number of quality films could be showcased in the festival.

Looking forward to your kind cooperation.

Warmly Yours
Premendra Mazumder
Vice President, Federation of Film Societies of India

C-7, Bharat Bhaban

3 Chitta Ranjan Avenue (2nd Floor)

Kolkata - 700072,India

Phone: +919830140517

Mail: pmfilm at gmail.com

Entry Form
4th Siliguri International Short & Documentary Film Festival
(29-31 January, 2014)

Title of the Film in English:
Title in Original Language:
Short Fiction or Documentary:
Year of Making:
Country:
Language:
Duration:
Original Format:
Whether Subtitled in English:
In which Festivals the Film has been shown:
If it has got any Awards:
Name, Address, E-mail id and Mobile No. of the Director:
Name, Address, E-mail id and Mobile No. of the Producer:
Synopsis of the Film (Not more than 60 words):
Director's Bio (Not more than 50 words):
Authorization: I do hereby authorize the 3rd Siliguri International Short & Documentary Film Festival to show my film in any of the Sections of the Festival as per decision of the Preview Committee....
Signature with Date:

_,_._,___