[Reader-list] COFFI SHORTS– Online Viewer’s Choice Contest

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Feb 7 22:19:55 IST 2013

ENTRY FEE- NIL
LAST DATE - 15th Feb 2013

This contest provides an online platform to encourage and promote budding film makers. It will also give the opportunity to new film makers to promote & monetise their film online plus get rewarded financially. Entry to this contest is absolutely free with no registration fee.

This contest has been started on the philosophy that “Audience is always right”. How many times we come across critically acclaimed films which even win various prestigious awards in different film festivals but are not able to connect to common audience at large and does not perform well on financial parameters.

That is why in this contest Winners will be decided solely on the basis of viewer’s choice. Winners will be decided on the basis of graded weight-age given to likes, views and comments of the film/video.

Categories of the Contest:

1.	Short Films: Duration – up to 20 minutes (maximum)

2.	Animations: Duration – up to 20 minutes (maximum)

3.	Documentaries: Duration – up to 40 minutes (maximum)

4.	 Music Videos Duration – up to 20 minutes (maximum)

Benefits :

1. The promos/trailors of 10 + selected films will be screened on 6th March 2013 at JW Marriott, Mumbai.

2. Selected Filmmakers will get a rare opportunity to have direct interaction with Mr. Anurag Khanna, Chairman and MD of Banknet Group & Six Sigma Films on film finance & crowd-funding.

3. Selected films will be promoted and marketed in international film festivals.

4. Selected Filmmakers will also be considered for future projects of Six Sigma Films & associates.

5. All the participant films will get further visiblity through our various social networing channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google plus which has 30,000+ followers.

6. All the participants from India will get an opportunity to monetize their films.

7. All the participants will regularly get updates about our other future initiatives which may include new contests, production of selected short film concepts, assistance in the submission of short films to film festivals and much more.

8. Entry to this contest is absolutely free with no registration charges.

Eligibility Requirements:

1, The contest starts on 23rd January 2013. All entries & films must be received by15th Feb 2013 to be considered for this contest.

2. It is open for everyone above 18 years - from a professional film maker to an aspiring film student or even for those people for whom film making is just a another hobby. Anybody who thinks can make a short film, can participate in this contest.

3. The film should be free from any copyright issues of music, scripts and other creative and technical aspects of film.

4. Only those films will be accepted which has not been uploaded at other online distribution platforms for monetisation.

5. Films submitted in COFFI Shorts Contest 2012 will not be eligible.

6. The duration of the film should not be greater than 20 minutes in case of Short films, animations or music videos and 40 minutes in case of a documentary.

7. The filmmaker has to send the contest entry form and 2 DVDs of their film along with its promo/trailer to our mumbai office. For overseas participants, we have option of uploading the films.

For entry form, please mail us at coffishorts2013 at gmail.com Or call us at -91-22-67102091