[Reader-list] Twilight Existences

Rajkamal Goswami rajkamalgoswami at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:10:05 IST 2013

Hi,

Can you uproot the uprooted? Can you break the broken? I wish to
explore these thoughts and more in the following link whereby I
attempt to take a non-sentimental look at the poorer marginalized
sections of the society as seen and experienced by me in and around my
surroundings. I would appreciate a  wish a critical, appraisal of the
same.

http://rkgoswami.blogspot.in/2013/01/twilight-existences.html

Some explanation for the non-Indian readers.

bidi: cheap country made cigarettes of Indian subcontinent.
Paan: a highly popular cheaply and easily available stimulant which
consist of betel leaf, betel nuts, lime and tobacco.
Gutkha: a highly popular cheaply and easily available stimulant in
India consisting of crushed areca nut (also called betel nut),
tobacco, catechu, paraffin, slaked lime and sweet or savory
flavorings. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutka)

warmly
Rajkamal

--