[Reader-list] Looking for AD, part-time researcher and Sound expert for Documentary

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Jan 24 16:34:17 IST 2013

Hi ,

As discussed, here is the mail:

I am looking for an Assistant Director, a part-time researcher and a Sound expert for my documentary which is in progress.

The film is based on misuse of Dowry laws in India , abuse of section 498A of Indian Penal Code particularly.

A short glimpse to the film can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TyjO2if6Y

It is a cause based project with not very high budget.

If interested please mail me your profile. Looking for people based in Delhi only.

The film would involve travel to different cities of India.

Interested people can send their profiles to me on : deepikanarayan at gmail.com

--

Warm Regards,
Deepika Bhardwaj