[Reader-list] Celebration of Peace Film Festival

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sat Jul 20 22:19:58 CDT 2013

Dear friends,

Greetings!

 The Taxi Takes on the World  ( http://www.thetaxitakesontheworld.com/) is a crowd sourcedinteractive documentary that is partnering with Standing Together to Enable Peace, Trust(STEP)   (http://www.takeastep.net/ )  this year to organize a film festival – The TaxiTakes on the World @ Celebration of Peace Film Festival.

They are inviting entries from all around theworld to participate in this festival.

The core concept is based on capturingon camera the taxi space where candid interactions take place between diversecitizens of our world.

These talks are illuminating and have the capacity toblur boundaries and teach us something new about a fellow human being.

For furtherinformation and submissions you can log onto their website www.thetaxitakesontheworld.com and also email takeontheworld at thetaxitakes.com with your queries.

Wishing you the very best.

- Rohit
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan