[Reader-list] Memorial Meeting for Vina Mazumdar

Stephen Legg Stephen.Legg at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 03:00:43 CDT 2013

Dear all

This is incredibly sad. When just starting my doctoral research on gender and nationalism in 2001 Professor Mazumdar was kind enough to make herself available for a long chat, during which she instilled many of the principles that have guided me ever since. Her generosity and insights were shared on subsequent visits, and I will be very sorry to miss this event in Delhi. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Yours,

Steve

Dr Stephen Legg
Associate Professor