[Reader-list] Fwd: Public Appeal by R.B. SREEKUMAR, FORMER DGP, GUJARAT

Ravikant ravikant at sarai.net
Sat Jun 22 04:37:24 CDT 2013

*1*. For enfeebling the validity and credibility of evidence presented by
me to Judicial & Investigating bodies and to denigrate my image, the *publicity
managers of the Chief Minister of Gujarat State, Shri Narendra Modi and the
Sangh Parivar, are widely propagating many lies about the motive and time
frame of submission of evidence by me** against authors of 2002
anti-minority bloodbath.* A totally blatant falsehood spread about me is
that I had brought out incriminating material against those responsible for
2002 carnage and subsequent subversion of the Criminal Justice System (CJS)
ONLY after my super-cession in promotion to the rank of Director General of
Police (DGP) in February, 2005. This contention is utterly baseless, false,
malicious and misleading.

*2.* The real truth in this matter is given below:-

http://dilipsimeon.blogspot.in/2013/06/public-appeal-by-rb-sreekumar-former.html

--

http://dilipsimeon.blogspot <http://dilipsimeon.blogspot.com/>

"How do you know I am mad?" said Alice

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here".