[Reader-list] Submissions to Colchester Film Festival 2013 are now open

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Jun 24 14:37:00 CDT 2013

Submissions to Colchester Film Festival 2013 are now open and it’s completely FREE to submit your film.
Last year we received an amazing selection of short films from all around the world, from first time filmmakers to Oscar nominated short films.

So whether your short film is a adrenaline fuelled thrill ride, side splittingly hilarious, hide behind the sofa scary, insanely bizarre, cool as hell, heart-warmingly romantic or just plain awesome we want to see it!

Deadline for submissions is Monday 1st July.

This year you have the option to submit your films online or via DVD screener, full details are contained in the submission form which you can download below.

Films must be 26 minutes or less.
Films must not have been screened publically prior to the 1st Jan 2012.
Films must either be in English or have English subtitles.

A festival jury will award prizes for the best films in a variety of categories including best film. Details on awards will be released closer to the festival.

Entries are not only FREE, you may also submit via online screener. So there is no need for you to pay postage costs to send us a dvd of your film.

Please download the submission form below and read the rules and conditions carefully before submitting to submissions at colchesterfilmfestival.com

Download submission form: http://colchesterfilmfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Submission-Form-2013.pdf