[Reader-list] Climate सत्संग on 30th June, in CR Park, Delhi

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:51:53 CDT 2013

Indian Youth Climate Network is delighted to invite you for *Climate
सत्संग* where
the science of Climate Change will be demystified, role of Biodiversity in
mitigating and adapting to Climate Change will be highlighted

Questions like:
Cooling & Heating of Earth's climate is a natural process, what is so
different this time?
Is the recent flooding in Uttarakhand has any connection with Global
Warming?
Are there any impacts of Climate Change on Delhi?
What is the impact of Climate Change on biodiversity and vice-versa? etc.
etc. will be answered during session.

*Speakers of the day are: *
*Ms. Supriya Singh (Independent Environment Researcher ), *
*Ms. Neha Sinha (Bombay Natural History Society), *
*Mr. Nagraj Adve (Climate Activist, India Climate Justice & Delhi Platform)*

This workshop is a part of a series of events in the run-upto the Delhi
Youth Summit on Climate Change, 2013 (DYSOCC, 2013).

Later in the afternoon 2nd Preparatory Meeting for DYSOCC will be held at
the same place from 3 o'clock to 5 o'clock.

It is a voluntary effort so we request you to bring your own lunch and
those who are unable to do so, inform the organizers with your due
contribution we will arrange it.