[Reader-list] The Paradoxical Tourist

Rajkamal Goswami rajkamalgoswami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:18:03 CDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

This happened during my recent trip to a popular tourist spot of
India, although I wasn't the proverbial 'tourist' in its purest sense
since I my trip was concerned with some work. But nevertheless I did
book ample time to go around and see places of my own choice. But
however, I was getting tired of seeing 'tourists' everywhere. And as I
kept on looking for empty places, I started to realise that I was the
'paradoxical tourist' as I was neither willing to accept nor was I
even cognizant  of my own presence and contribution to crowding places
viz. Goa.

I explore these thoughts and more through the new title : The
Paradoxical Tourist, my latest blog update.

Would love to have your feedback/thoughts on the same.

This is the hyperlink:
http://rkgoswami.blogspot.in/2013/03/the-paradoxical-tourist.html

Warmly
Rajkamal