[Reader-list] Fwd: Release of Coldnoon: Travel Poetics (Issue VI | Mar '13)

sumandro mail at ajantriks.net
Tue Mar 19 11:32:31 CDT 2013

fyi.

-------------

sumandro
ajantriks.net

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Release of Coldnoon: Travel Poetics (Issue VI | Mar '13)
Date: 	Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:40:19 +0530
From: 	Editor, Coldnoon <coldnoonquarterly at gmail.com>
To: 	contact at coldnoon.com

Warm Hello,

This email is to tell you about the release of /*Coldnoon: Travel
Poetics*/ (ISSN 2278-9650), Issue VI | Mar '13
   issue***(www.coldnoon.com <http://www.coldnoon.com>) *featuring:

*Poetry*

Shoshannah Ganz | December 2012

Kelly Ann Jacobson | Four Poems

Jean L. Kreiling | Four Poems

Fahredin Shehu | Three Poems

Mohan Rana | Five Poems

Ronojoy Sircar | Three Poems

Manash Bhattacharjee | Three Poems

Jenny Morse | Four Poems

*Nonfiction *

Mitali Gangopadhyay | Reading Migration

Arup K Chatterjee | A Twice-Born Fiction

Osmond Chien-ming Chang | Travel Without Moving

Sapna Dudeja | Studying Alternative Protest in Cyber Space

*Photography*

Saswata Bhattacharya

We welcome you to partake of this critical travel experience and share
the news with your friends. Your feedback and criticism will be greatly
appreciated. In addition, /*Coldnoon: Travel Poe*//*tics* /is soon to
release its two print editions – Winter 2013 (pub. *YODAPRESS*, New
Delhi) and Summer 2013 (pub. *Coldnoon: Travel Poetics*) – in mid-April,
2013. I solicit you to keep travelling with us, and stay in touch, if
you like us. We would be very glad if you wrote for us.

*If you consider this email out of your line and do not wish to receive
any emails from /Coldnoon: Travel Poetics/ in future, please let us know
and we will immediately withdraw our approach. Thank you for reading.*

--
*Arup K. Chatterjee
**Editor**