[Reader-list] 12th five year plan hackathon

sumandro mail at ajantriks.net
Wed Mar 20 03:21:36 CDT 2013

Thought this would be of interest to the members of the list.

//

Planning Commission, National Innovation Council and National
Informatics Centre are organising a hackathon towards making of the 12th
Five Year Plan.

Excerpt from the invitation: "While the 12th Five Year Plan endeavors to
change India, we invite you to help us change the way we see the vision
for the nation. Hack the Plan over a 2-day period, create
out-of-this-world visualizations of the future, tell the next big story
in a myriad ways and build apps to fuel the change."

The hackathon would take place on 6th and 7th April and registration
begins from 22nd March.