[Reader-list] Introducing Chandni.org - A Repository of Event Listings and Social Initiatives

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 12:50:29 CDT 2013

Dear members of the e-groups that I follow,

My website Chandni.org is live and showcases:

- Listings of (mostly) free events in the country

- Opportunities for NGOs and others - to collaborate or converse with potential supporters, to apply for grants and social sector awards, to receive in-kind donations that I facilitate from time to time, etc.

- Notes from a few talks, conferences and other such events

Last month, I had shared this note about my website with my Twitter readers.

Since I've gained much value from e-groups and have also contributed a lot of content on some of them in the past, I'm glad that I'm finally sharing something that I've put together with you. As I've mentioned on my site, I welcome all kinds of inputs and help to make the site more useful and user-friendly.

Thanks for reading.

- Chandni
mail (at) chandni.org