[Reader-list] Bollywood calling Expat - EXTRAS required over weekend !

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sat Mar 30 01:49:51 CDT 2013

Dear friends,

I hope that you've had a very happy Holi and are taking full advantage of this lovely long weekend.
We need you for a day or two over the next weekend of 5th, 6th & 7th April to be a part of Bollywood's much awaited movie of the year :

"BHAAG MILKHA BHAAG",

a biopic on the life of India's Living Legendary Olympian, Milkha Singh.