[Reader-list] Our indefinite Dharna at Jantar Mantar now

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 07:05:06 CST 2013

After giving month-long Dharna (sit-in) against Pakistan
High Commission outside Press Club in New Delhi, we will be giving
Dharna from tomorrow onwards for indefinite period at Dharna Pardarshan, Jantar Mantar - a place where activists and political parties from
across the India hold their protest demonstrations.

We are indeed grateful to journalist community of India particularly of
the Press Club of India that they granted our request for holding
protest outside the club which otherwise is not a tradition here in
Delhi.

Zuliqar Shah
Fatima Shah
New Delhi, India