[Reader-list] Call for Papers: 'Review of Glocal Studies'

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 03:00:34 CST 2013

Review of Glocal Studies
(ISSN #2347-5072)
Call for Papers
Glocal University, UP, India

Review of Glocal Studies (RGS), a new half-yearly periodical from the Glocal University, announces a call for papers for the winter edition (volume 1 issue 2) that will be published in 2014. We are seeking papers and essays that span various disciplines, with a thrust on principles of glocal or glocalisation in different streams. The contributions should summarize existing knowledge, identify new issues and also provide an agenda for future research. Papers, essays and book reviews on aligned topics may also be considered. It is desirable that the contributions are written in a language accessible to the interested reader. Also, audio/video clips, Internet links and other interactive media are welcomed for the e-journal format. All contributions will be peer reviewed.

We are inviting write-ups of about 2000-5000 words (preferably with two to three copyright free images) in British English spellings and for academic papers the style to be followed is the Chicago Manual of Style. It is the responsibility of the contributor to adhere to the language, citation and copyright guidelines, or else the paper or article will be returned to the contributor.

Kindly send your contributions to saeed.yousuf at gmail.com latest by 25th December 2013.
More details (and an electronic version of the current issue of RGS) can be had at www.glocaluniversitypress.com