[Reader-list] 'Pakista: Politics of fallacies' - my article in The Descrier, UK

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 08:23:57 CDT 2013

External perceptions of Pakistani politics and society are often fallacious. The analysis, policies, and decisions based on these perceptions, assumptions, and myths regarding Pakistan in the outer world are therefore often fruitless. Whilst the fallacies are numerous, by following BuzzFeed’s lead and producing a top ten list a picture begins to emerge.

Click to read my article, 'Pakista: Politics of fallacies' in The Descrier, UK
http://descrier.co.uk/world/2013/09/pakistan-politics-fallacies/

regards,

Zulfiqar Shah
Now in India