[Reader-list] Fwd: Zubaan 10th Anniversary Mela + Sale

Nagraj Adve nagraj.adve at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 07:47:19 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anita Roy <anitaroy1000 at yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 25 September 2013 15:36
Subject: Zubaan 10th Anniversary Mela + Sale
To: Akshai Jain <akshai.jain at gmail.com>

 Zubaan's 10th anniversary Mela and Sale (with Massive Discounts!) from 28
Sep to 5th Oct. Come celebrate and support independent publishing!
Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your
browser<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=ff4bb8c003&e=02d1b5e23d>
 .
Zubaan's 10th Anniversary Mela + Sale! *September 28 to October 5*
<http://zubaanbooks.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=af6a7d8cc8&e=02d1b5e23d>
 JOIN US AT
Zubaan128 B, First Floor,
Shahpur Jat, New Delhi - 49
*Around the corner from Bookwise, near Slice of Italy*
*Join the Facebook
Event*<http://zubaanbooks.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=305b16cfb4&e=02d1b5e23d>
Dear Zubaan Supporter,

As you’ve probably heard, this year Zubaan celebrates its tenth
anniversary! We’re really excited about this, and to mark the occasion,
we’ve issued special editions of 10 of our top books from over the years.
(We’re probably bringing out a boxed set soon too!)
<http://zubaanbooks.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=03ce93171b&e=02d1b5e23d>

To celebrate, we’re having a week-long sale and openhouse here at the
Zubaan office, starting Saturday, 28th September.

During this sale/mela we will have readings, discussions, food, lemonade,
music and, of course, massive discounts on many of our titles! In fact,
over 80 of our titles will be available at discounts of 50% or more! Our
newest titles will receive hefty discounts too. There will be coffee and
sandwiches from Chowk Cafe, cookies and cake from The Yoga Cafe and plenty
of fun activities!

We’re planning to launch the new top 10 editions on Sunday evening at
5 p.m.Some of Zubaan's friends speak of their personal experience(s)
with and of
Zubaan and the books we’ve brought out over the last ten years. The sale
and openhouse will continue over the week with more readings (after office
hours on weekday evenings) and fun (there will be jam sessions and tambola
sessions on the weekends) till the 5th of October. For more details follow
us on Twitter (@ZubaanBooks<http://zubaanbooks.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=df829de214&e=02d1b5e23d>
)
or join the Facebook
event<http://zubaanbooks.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=a81ac71eec&e=02d1b5e23d>
 .

On sale will be all of Zubaan’s many many titles, Delhi notebooks, Zubaan
t-shirts, Poster Women postcards, catalogs and t-shirts.  We’re also giving
away copies of some of our books and free gifts with each purchase! *Please
drop by, have a chat with our staff, and support independent publishing by
buying some books!*

Sincerely,
The Zubaan Team  Follow on Twitter
<https://www.twitter.com/ZubaanBooks/> | Friend
on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ZubaanBooks> | Forward to
Friend<http://us7.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=ff4bb8c003&e=02d1b5e23d>
   PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!

*Copyright © 2013 Zubaan, All rights reserved.*
Zubaan is an independent non-profit feminist publishing house. Visit us at:
http://www.zubaanbooks.com/

*Our mailing address is:*
Zubaan
128B, First Floor
Around the corner from Slice Of Italy and Bookwise, Shahpur Jat
New Delhi, 110049

Add us to your address
book<http://zubaanbooks.us7.list-manage1.com/vcard?u=a68332fb2dea4d920e4283454&id=edcd78a407>