[Reader-list] evil stalks the land muzaffarnagar communal violence

Asit Das asit1917 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 05:41:52 CDT 2013

Date: 25 September 2013
Subject: Evil Stalks the Land: Fact Finding Report on Muzaffarnagar Riots

Evil Stalks the Land: Fact Finding Report on Muzaffarnagar Riots

Tuesday 24 September 2013, by anhad e-admin<http://www.anhadin.net/auteur1.html>

A team of 24 activists, journalists, lawyers and students visited several
relief camps and villages in Muzaffarnagar, Shamli and Ghaziabad districts
of Uttar Pradesh on September 22 - 23 September, 2013. We met hundreds of
victims, scores of relief camp committee members; spoke to people in
general on the dhabas and in mohallas. We spoke to policemen on the roads,
at various police stations.

Pls. access the report here: <http://www.anhadin.net/article192.html>.