[Reader-list] : Some good news] (fwd)

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 16 00:34:15 CDT 2014

Subject: Re: Fwd: [Fwd: [Reader-list] : Some good news] (Recognition of
third gender - in India)
From:    "gpxctawjc5oh" <gpxctawjc5oh at irational.org>
Date:    Tue, April 15, 2014 10:23

so all previously written laws will now be re-interpreted to include
non-gender persons

this means also that, persons (natural and artificial) that previously
were unable to access gender based law will now have access

for example, corporations (artificial persons) will now be able to claim
rights that were written to protect women from men, corporations and the
state

this new law is a huge victory for corporations

why do you think in a global crisis of energy, economy and ecology an
entire legal system will be re-interpreted for a bunch of queers ?

all laws that have been written to protect persons against the state and
corporations that are based on gender are not only now worthless, but will
be used against the people they were originally intended to protect

the stalkers law in the uk was written to protect women from men, but it
is mostly used by corporations against activists now

there is a huge value in being queer, ie outside and opposed to the system
both for the system and also the queer

total rationalisation is not a good thing