[Reader-list] Readers' मजलिस: Celebrating Jane Austen! Date: 20th December, 2014; Time: 19:00 @Paradigm Shift.

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:41:09 CST 2014

*Readers' मजलिस: Celebrating Jane Austen!*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1519104201694206/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&source=1>

“Were I to fall in love, indeed, it would be a different thing; but I have
never been in love ; it is not my way, or my nature; and I do not think I
ever shall.” - Emma by Jane Austen

Jane Austen- a name synonym to Classic English Literature. Jane Austen
<https://www.facebook.com/JaneAustenAuthor>'s works were and are master
pieces. Her novels are about love, marriage, class and hypocrisy of feudal
British gentry. There is satire, humor, strong emotions all in all a
perfect recipe for a master piece.

16th December is her birthday. We are little late in our celebrations,
still would like to celebrate her by reading her works at Paradigm Shift.
Bring your favorite Jane Austen novel and read with us.

Vegan cookies and lemon tea shall be waiting for you!
For details you can either write to paradigmshiftbangalore at gmail.com or
call at +919663427315

Website: www.paradigmshift.org.in
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.paradigmshift.org.in%2F&h=bAQGYjxdL&enc=AZPxXuE-2bXYNJ24n7wHnOXM4HvEqL-L-nNTclKyV0ikePzmRKMftDZF-SuLA6xC500&s=1>