[Reader-list] Tasveer-e-Dastaan at Tarang 2015

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Dec 29 11:52:03 CST 2014

Tasveer-e-Dastaan

As part of LSR's annual fest Tarang 2015, Projekt presents: Tasveer-e-Dastaan, a multimedia exhibition exploring the art of Visual Storytelling.

Send us your Photo sets*, Short films**, Montages Digital Artworks and get a chance to feature in the three day exhibition at Tarang.Submissions open to students from colleges across South Asia!

Deadline: 05.01.2015

- Mail your entries to projekt.lsr.filmandphotography at gmail.com (Please note: it's projekt with a K and not a C.) with the Subject: Tasveer-e-dastaan and following details:

Name, College name, Contact number, Email ID, and a short 25 word write up about your work.

- * We are calling entries for photosets with minimum two and maximum eight pictures. These can be photo features or photoessays.

- Photographs/ Digital artworks must be in jpeg/jpg format.

-**Videos/short films will be played on loop using projections. we are calling for Silent clips/videos/films not more than 3 minutes maximum.

If you have any further questions on any event, you can contact the undersigned:

Call-
Film: Cauvery Nair #+919911856241 / Arundhati Rajesh #9958110513/

Photography: Koyna Tomar # 9560458758 /Eeshani Kochhar #8800676875

OR

Email - projekt.lsr.filmandphotography at gmail.com