[Reader-list] A personal invitation to Oberhausen! Respond by January 15, 2014

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Jan 13 19:54:56 CST 2014

Madeleine Bernstorff, Curator of the International Short Film Festival Oberhausen, Germany, was in Bangalore in November to participate in Experimenta 2013:

Dear Video & Filmmakers!

Last November, I was at the wonderful Film Festival:Experimenta at the Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan in Bangalore. Though I was well aware of the receptive and intelligent audience I didn't manage to meet and speak to many of them about the Festival

I work for as a programmer, as part of the selection committee - the International Short Film Festival Oberhausen in Germany.

We’re looking for innovative, challenging, personal, political works! The deadline for entries is: January 15, 2014.

Your work should be single-channel, up to 35 minutes long, produced in the year 2013 or 2014 and will be the German premiere.

You can also send your film/video online via reelport!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Madeleine Bernstorff

A link to the Festival:
Oberhausen - Call for Entries  http://www.kurzfilmtage.de/en/competitions.html