[Reader-list] Vacancy at The Pomegranate Workshop for a Language and Performing Arts Facilitator- Mumbai

saumya krishna saumyaak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 05:11:52 CST 2014

The Pomegranate Workshop is looking to hire facilitators in language and
performing arts (specifically theatre) for our school programs. Preferred
qualifications would be in English Literature / Creative Writing / Theatre
Arts. Part time as well as full time positions are currently available to
facilitate our reading, creative writing and theatre programs. Orientation
and training in workshopping methods and experiential learning strategies
will be provided by the company. Applicants need to be fuelled by a love
for literature, stories, writing and theatre and of course be fundamentally
driven by the idea of creating dynamic classrooms which bring these arts to
life.
For more details please contact Priya on 9892210539