[Reader-list] Candle light tribute to Soriyah Badshah, a freedom war leader in Delhi on Jan 30

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 06:27:29 CST 2014

Dear Friends:

On Martyrs Day January 30, we are holding a Candle Light
Tribute to Soriah Badsha Pir Pagara Sabghatullah Shah by 5-6 pm at Jantar
Mantar, New Delhi, India. Soriyah Badhasha waged war against British Raj in
understanding with Subhash Chandra Bose, and was hanged by British Raj on March
20, 1943.

He waged a warfare in which thousands of freedom fighters were
killed and around twently thousand Sindhi families were kept in the
concentration camps in Sindh, Rajasthan and West Bengal during and after the
Second World War. A brief about his role and his army Hur Force can be found
bellow if you are interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibghatullah_Shah_Rashidi

Join us if you want to pay tribute to this forgotten hero by the
historians, people, and government of India. Nothing but a tender broader
Indianism and a candle is needed for taking along!

I hope together we will reconnect forgotten and missing links of
our collective history for collective tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Zulfiqar Shah

Dharna Pardarshan (Protest Camp),
Jantar Mantar, New Delhi, India