[Reader-list] The call for entries for Full Length 2014 is open!

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Jul 18 13:29:27 CDT 2014

Hi,

We’d like to invite auteurs of independent, feature full length films to submit their works to this year's edition of „Full Length” film festival!

„Full Length 2014” will take place in Centre for Culture in Lublin 19th-23th November. The contest is for full-length feature films - with the running time of min. 60 minutes. This year's Festival will be a competition with our traditional monetary prize - 5 thousand PLN. The films must be in HD, preferably in Full HD (1920x1080). The films can be sent to the Festival in two ways: via internet hosting, an email with the link to the film must be sent to kinoteatrprojekt at o2.pl or via traditional mail on a data storage device or Blu Ray disc. The deadline for non-Polish-language films is 1st October 2014 – this is the date by which the film must be received by the Organiser.