[Reader-list] Be ready for a fascist onslaught, says CPI(Maoist)

Nagraj Adve nagraj.adve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 06:35:13 CDT 2014

This press release as has been quoted just misses the point in hiding
behind the Party's old rhetoric. I can never fathom why the Maoist party -
and much analysis by others - assumes that people are naive fools. No
number of "MNCs, imperialists, big landlords" can generate a wave. Putting
one's head in the sand may be good policy for an ostrich, but it does not
make for good analysis.
Nagraj